Monday, October 02, 2006

BIG BOYS

Lance had his 18 month check up Friday (I know it was a little late). I was interested to see what his height and weight were since he is slimming down and losing that baby chub :( I was really surprised when she told me his length- 34 inches! I did not believe her so I remeasured when I got home (using the same method) and he was 34 1/2 inches for me- he squirmed less for me. That puts him at the 95th percentile for his age. Wowzers! And his weight was 27 lbs. That is in the 50th percentile.

And of course Garrett had to be measured. He was around 42 inches tall (he wouldn't stop moving). He is on the 90th for height. And I have no idea what he weighs but I think it is 40 lbs.

No wonder why I can't find pants to fit them!

I have really slowed down in my scrapbooking. Lack of inspiration. I think having Lance sick and then me sick drained me. Plus the house suffered and it is driving me crazy. But have you ever tried to clean with a 19 month old and almost 4 year old? Their "help" usually turn into more cleaning.

Here are the pages I did get finished last week:



Credits HERE




Credits HERE


The first one is Lance about a year ago-7 months. It was taken after his first haircut. What a difference a year makes!

Off to mop the floors! Have a great day!

1 comment:

grandma' place said...

Keeping up with 2 little boys will make anyone tired without being sick!