Monday, October 30, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN







I know I am a little early but tomorrow will be busy and I didn't want you to miss out on these adorable pictures! These are straight off the camera and I can't wait to edit and play with them.

Tomorrow is Circus Day at MDO. Lance will miss out since he does not go on Tuesdays but I am sure he will enjoy his time with Sugie. I am going to help out with a few of the booths and hopefully get a few pictures of Garrett. He gets to wear his costume and that is all he has been talking about. That and how much candy he will get when he trick or treats.

It is getting late and I need my rest since I am sure we will be up late tomorrow night handing out candy.

2 comments:

grandma' place said...

Cute pictures!

Justin and Susie said...

The boys look too cute! I love Lance in his hat! I am sure Daddy will help Garrett and Lance eat their candy too!