Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER

SAVE THE WORLD

Anyone watch Heroes? I am loving this show! Billy and I enjoy watching it together. It is never predictable and that makes it very entertaining. And I watch Studio 60 after that. Monday nights are great- almost date night.

Oh- I just got a phone call from my mother-in-law. Melanie is having a c-section right now! So excited to get the news about my nephew! I will post all the details when I get them.

I have 2 layouts to share. The first one was for an ad challenge on the Girl Talk blog. I even scrapped it rectangular. The next one is full of pumpkin picking pictures. Those are pictures of G and Lance (they had matching shirts) and it is hard to tell them apart in a small picture. It doesn't seem complete to me but I am going with it. I was looking for a cute little pumpkin to add but couldn't find one.


credits: Dani Mogstad's Old School kit available at ACOT and the stamped alpha is from her This Love Collection. Font is Times New Roman.



credits: Dani Mogstad's Fall Crush kit and Creative Crops shapes. Font is Problem Secretary.


Goodnight!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Cute layouts. Lance is giving you a BILLY LOOK in the first layout! He looks just like him!

Lisa said...

Oh Gosh, we love HEROS too (it is so awesome to find someone else who does as well). It is one of the few shows that me and my hubby watch together. Sweet layouts, you have a couple of real little cuties there!!!