Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

50 points if you know what movie that is from and an extra 10 if you know who said it. That movie brings back memories.




Last night Billy and I went out. Without kids! A co-worker of his had a Halloween costume party and we jumped a the chance to go! Even if it meant we had to dress up. And since Billy gave me about a weeks notice I couldn't come up with much. He thought of his own and scrambled around to throw something together for me. If you can't tell from the picture I am a witch (with the prettiest rhinestone eyelashes) and Billy is Huckleberry Finn.


It is a beautiful day out and I think I am going to step away from the computer and go play. Enjoy your day!

And I will be back tomorrow with the cutest little boys in costumes!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Wyatt Errp
Doc Holiday- Val Kilmer


DING DING 60 points for me!

Ya'll looked great! Hope you had a great time!!

Justin and Susie said...

OHH Dee got it first! Actually, I remembered it from a movie- just didn't know which one! Yall look cute!

Anonymous said...

Doc Holiday-Val Kilmer
TOMBSTONE

The final gunfight under the oak tree with Johnny Ringo.


-bh

Anonymous said...

BH is correct. Tombstone by Doc Holiday(Val Kilmer), but it was used twice. Doc also said it to Johnny Ringo when they were in town and Johnny was drunk. Doc was sitting in the barber's chair and said it, then after the encounter sat back down and said, "Barber, proceed."

I know. I have seen the movie too many times.

Justin B.