Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SHARING

Nothing to say today- just a few layouts to share.



credits: Dani Mogstad's Dirty Boys kit and frayed edges from her Scrapper's Toolbox. Fonts are Amanda's Hand and Stamp Act




credits: papers, staples, lace and buttons from Jennifer Layden's Kaylee kit available at The Digi Shoppe, tags are from Michelle Coleman, fonts are pea Karen xoxo and kevin and amanda.



This one is now my favorite.


credits: Be Witched by Dani Mogstad available at www.designbydani.com (LOVE the mesh!) Felt hearts are from Dani's Fuzzy Felt (recolored)scallop frame from her Scrapper's Toolbox and the fonts are pea Jenny script and problem secretary

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

They are all awfully cute but I must admit the colors and layout of Shelby's is really special!

Deanna said...

I love it! You got a great shot of Shelby-
My baby is growing so fast!!

You are so talented- thanks for including Shelby in your art. I really cherish the momories you create of my sweetie!