Sunday, October 22, 2006

WHERE'S AMANDA

How many of you were wondering that? 3 people? Well, I am back and I am glad you missed me :)

We (me and the boys) were at my parent's house. Really it was just my mom's house because all the guys were fishing in the Chandeleur Islands. They drove to Biloxi and went out in a yacht 40 miles into the Gulf of Mexico and spent 2 and a half days fishing. And I am sure there are stories to tell. Nine guys on a boat in the middle of the gulf for almost three days. But since they were 40 miles out they did not have cell service so I have no clue as to what really went on. I do know that everyone else was down money and Billy wasn't. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow!

The boys and I drove to my mom's after MDO on Thursday. Aunt Lauren came over and played and played and played. Friday we went and picked pumpkins and made our way to Sugarland to do a little shopping. Garrett wanted Chick-Pil-A (yes, I spelled it like that) and then we went on back to Sugie's. The rest of the day was spent outside and watching Lauren make a cake. Highly amusing!

Saturday we went to my grandparent's house. The boys played with Mimi and JoJo and then Little Gran came over and we had lunch. Garrett and Mimi ate in the cardboard box "house " Garrett claimed. And the boys fed the horses Cheetos. Then it was back home and more playing outside. That afternoon Aunt Laurie came over and got her play time in.




And then it was today. I was ready to get back home so we left after lunch. Lance was very happy to see all his toys. He is dragging around all the stuffed animals he missed. Garrett is so cranky and tired he doesn't care. It will be an early night for all of us. We are worn out.

So I am unpacking and doing a little cleaning now. How can you leave with a clean house and come back and it is dirty? There must be an inch of dust everywhere. Tomorrow will be very busy with cleaning and a trip to the grocery store. And I have a million little projects I need to finish up. Does it ever end?

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

I am sure those will be some interesting stories from the trip!