Sunday, October 15, 2006

TAGGED AGAIN

Kari tagged me this time and it is a good one!

Tag Rules: List 5 Weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 Friends and list them. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

1. I cannot sleep if anyone is touching me, breathing on me or within a 2 foot radius of me.

2. I won't drink water from the faucet but I will drink it from the fridge dispenser (it is the same water)

3. I like things in sets of three.

4. I only write with ball-point pens.

5. Half of my hair is very wavy and the other side is almost straight.


And I tag KIRSTY (is this the only way you will update?), KRISTIN, and any of my relatives that are reading this and have a blog. I'd tag some of my other scrapping buddies but I think we have all been hit by this one.

Weekend Update

Saturday
Watched cartoons and did laundry in the morning. I took G to a birthday party in the afternoon while L and B watched the Aggie game and made hamburgers. On the way home from the party G was telling me he did not feel good and I just thought he had too many sweets. We got home and he went to bed. B woke him up to eat and he went into the living room and this is how we found him:


So I picked him up to put back in bed and he was burning up! Gave him some Motrin and tucked him in. Then I put L to bed. By this time the Motrin worked and G wanted to get up L thought he should also. So I let them watch a Little Einstein video and eat bread. B went grocery shopping for me and I put the boys back to bed. L was up fussing off and on all night. Remembered before bed that L flushed popsicle sticks down the toilet and it was out of order.


Sunday
Did not go to church. We were all tired and I have an eye gunk problem today. B made breakfast and then took apart the toilet and found the popsicle sticks. G and L were both felling better but we made them relax all day. B took G to Academy and Walmart while I played with L and cleaned out 2 closets. Had lunch, L napped and G played. After L woke up B went back to Walmart with L this time. Had fajitas for supper and both boys were asleep by 7:30.

I did get some time on the computer in bits and pieces. I got a lot done but can only show you a few since the rest are super cool Christmas gifts.


credits: papers, tag, beads and alpha are from Jennifer Layden's Pumpkin Cider kit available at The Digi Shoppe, stitches and screw (Designer's Studio 10) are from Gina Miller. Fonts are Mom's Typewriter and pea Jenny Script.




credit: Warm kit from Amanda Rockwell's A Mother's Love Collection and Michelle Coleman's Hand Stamped Alpha. Fonts are Times New Roman and Texas Hero.



Have a great Monday!

No comments: