Thursday, October 26, 2006

REAL QUICK

Just wanted to put this up real quick before I head to bed. Deanna sent me this picture she caught of Shelby. I think it is from about a year ago. This is the Shelby I know!








journaling:
Maybe I can climb onto the table and get that really yummy snack Mommy never lets me eat. I better take a spoon just in case. Ok- I am here now. I need to be quiet so she doesn’t hear me. Wait! Is that her? Oh good, it is just Molly. Molly, would you like a pretzel?
Shhhhh... don’t tell Mommy I gave you one. Now lets see how many I can stuff in my mouth.. It is really hard to eat a pretzel with a spoon. Maybe I will just use both hands. Awwww Man! She caught me!

credits: flowers, bubble paper and purple stripe paper are from Dreamy by Kelly Shults, white paper is also by Kelly from her Lily kit and the hand-stamped alpha is by Lisa Whitney

1 comment:

Ryan & Ann said...

I love it. The journal is too cute!