Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'M IT

Well- it seems I was tagged by Kirsty. So here we go:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre,
whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but
they must be songs you’re really enjoying now.

1. You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
2. Ain't No Other Man by Christiana Aguilera
3. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
4. Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift

5. My Savior My God by Aaron Shusts
6. The Long Way Around by The Dixie Chicks
7. My Kind Of Day On Padre by Larry Joe Taylor (10 points if you know this one!)

So now I tag anyone who is reading this and has not done this yet. I will be checking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a nice weekend and now we are recovering. For some reason none of us have been sleeping very good. We are all tired and cranky and are ready for the cooler weather to come. Well- I am.

Sunday we went to my in-laws church bazzarr. The boys had a good time. I think Garrett played the putting game about 28 times and Lance was happy as a clam eating his 7 lollipops. Garrett won stampers so we all had stamps going up and down our arms. Billy said that it has not changed since he went as a child. Oh- and Garrett won a liter of Big Red at the ring toss. Just what we need around here- caffinated children.

Yesterday was spent playing and picking up. The picking up never ends. And for some reason it never looks like I made any progress. It is time to put some toys up in storage and give some away. I should probably have a garage sale. Something to think about.

And today while Garrett was in school I did even more picking up. Lance was a good helper. I figured out how to get him to put stuff away. I put it in his wagon and he will put it up because he does not like to have anything in the wagon. It kinda makes him mad but it works! He put away the stuffed animals, books, cups and pacis for me. All in the right spot.

We (Garrett and I) decided to have his birthday party at Lunar Mini Golf. He is super excited about it! He want me to make the "intations" so he can give them to his friends asked him who he wanted to invite and he said "Mommy, Daddy, Garrett and Wance." That is as far as we got. I booked it for 10 little kiddos so he needs to decide soon. And I made the invitations last night and will share them soon. They are too cute and I am very proud of them.

That is all of my rambling for now. It is starting to thunder and lighting so I better get off the computer. But I can't leave without posting some kind of picture so here you go:




Oh and there is this:




Garrett busted his lip on the tile floor. Why? Because he was running around with his underwear on his head. I didn't teach him that.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That lip owie looks all too familiar. Underwear on the head. Good one.

grandma' place said...

Bill is right. The picnic is the same. We really enjoyed having you with us there. We had a great time with the boys.

Anonymous said...

Is that underwear thing a Bonnot trait?