Wednesday, October 25, 2006

GRUMPY GUS

Guess who is a Grumpy Gus today?


I walk into my bedroom and that is what I find. All snuggled up in my bed. He even pulled the covers up himself. Looks like it will be an early night for him!

I had the chance to talk to my brother-in-law this morning. All is going well. Melanie is recovering from her c-section and is trying to get some rest. I remember how those first 36 hours are after surgery. Baby Gabe is doing great. He was 8 pounds and 15 ounces (boys tend to big on that side of the family- believe me I know!) and is 21 inches long. I am hoping for a picture soon!

And here is one of the 2 pictures Billy took on his trip. I am showing the one of the redfish (Spot on Tail is what G calls it)he caught. I would show the one of the trout but it has to be the wimpiest looking trout I have ever seen.


Lance is crying and I need to sew the patches on Garrett's Awanas vest. Later gators!

No comments: