Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NOISE

You know that noise. The one that can only mean trouble? I have heard it many times in many different forms. The sound of the bathroom door in the middle of the night, the yelping of the dog, the hard thump when a head meets the floor and the sound of rain. But wait- why would it be raining IN my house?




The sound of an entire box of Fruity Pebbles dumped on the carpet sounds like a soft fall rain. And who is the mastermind behind all the noises in our household? Sweet sweet Lance. This boy had turned into a hand full.


And then there is this one:




He likes to take a shower now. Complete with shaving cream.

But when they are not into trouble they are pretty adorable. I caught them today singing into their echo microphones. Just having a grand time doing a little karaoke. Lance was even doing the movements to Head and Shoulders.

We went to the neighborhood park this morning and played. Garrett and I played and Lance ran. He lives to run. He made a few trips down the slide. And Garrett went exploring for flowers and pine cones.








I took some really good pictures but they are in RAW format and I have not edited them yet.

I did a few layouts and a card and can finally show them!



credits: Misty Mareda's Daylight Fading kit, scallop shapes from Dani Mogstad's Scrapper's Tool Box, stitching is from Gina Miller. Font is pea jenny script.





credits: everything is from Dani Mogstad- Fall Crush kit and Scrapper's Tool Box Creative Crops available at www.designbydani.com Inspiration also from Dani.


(I don't know why only half is showing up. I'll try fix it tomorrow.)

credits: Dani Mogstad's Stolen Kisses kit from her This Love Collection. Frayed edge is from her Scrapper's Tool Box shapes. Font is pea Olson. The song is from Kenny Chesney.


Well- I hear another noise. This is the one that keeps me up at night. Good night!

No comments: