Friday, October 06, 2006

INVASION

We are being invaded by ants. They are everywhere! It gives me major heebie jeebies. They are moving into our bedroom, the living room and the playroom- basically the front of the house. And I don't know why. There is no food available for them. I guess they just want to join in the fun. But I've got their number! HA HA! I am smarter than them. I have a vacuum.

That is basically all that has been going on around here. Killing ants.

I did organize the playroom and the boy's bedroom yesterday. That felt good. Now I just need Lance to stop taking all the clothes out of the drawers.

And I think Lance has a black eye. This morning I was a little redness around his eyebrow and just thought it was a few mosquito bites. After nap I looked again and it is bluish. I have no clue as to what he did to it. He did wake up in the middle of the night and was stumbling around in the dark. That boy is tough and hardly ever cries when he is hurt. Garrett is a different story- VERY dramatic.

I only have one layout to show today. I have hit a slump. Plus LOST and Gray's Anatomy cut into my scrapping time. And 7th Heaven. And Studio 60- but I tape that one.


Credits: credits: Dani Mogstad's Sassy Pants kit (available at www.designbydani.com), binder clip from her Everyday Romance kit, stitching is by Gina Miller and the font is pea girly girls.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

grandma' place said...

Sylvia has ants too. She went to bed one night and could not figure out why she felt something different. She got up and there were ants all over in her bed. Needless to say she and James had to move to another bed room until a man came and sprayed all around the house. Yes, and she vacuumed and vacummed and they kept on coming.