Monday, May 01, 2006

Exhausted!

Family is exhausting! We are all so tired! Shelby had a great birthday party and the boys had a blast. It was great to be able to catch up with everyone.

I know I should have posted earlier but I had to take Garrett to the doctor- to see if there was a rock up his nose. And to look at the rash on his face from the bubble solution. Everything was/is ok. I would be worried about Garrett if something did NOT happen to him on a daily basis. Reminds me of my brothers. Remember the Little People Clayton? They do not flush.

Here is a layout I did for Kim Hill's Monday night chat. She gave out an awesome freebie!






Credits: Star paper and glitter star are from Andrea Burn's Mother's Miracle, stitched stars are from Dani Mogstad and all the rest of the papers are Kim Hill's Beyond Bold. Fonts are Digs My Heart and pea Angedawn.

That is it for now. I have a bunch more pictures and more layouts in the works. But since blogger is running slow they will have to wait.

Oh- and we have a busy day tomorrow so I will try to pop in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! She is soo cute and looks so proud of her bike! :) Great LO! Thanks for linking me! I love how you used the stitches! :)

~ Dani

KirstyB said...

Amanda...love this layout...Shelby is such a cutie!! :)

Lynds said...

A rock up the nose, lol... boys! I'm glad that everything checked out ok, and hope that your day yesterday went well. Beautiful layout, I was admiring it over at TDS. :)