Saturday, May 06, 2006

NSD

Today is National Scrapbooking Day. Just thought I would let you know!

We are having a nice and relaxing weekend. Lance is doing great! He is still a little on the sleepy side. He has tired eyes. He is taking his 2nd nap right now. Garrett is entertaining Billy.

I have a new layout to show you. This is of Lance and his essentials. He is so attached to that bear! I have to sneak it away to wash it. He also has lambie as a backup. I am trying to stop the paci use. He hides them from me. And then there is the Dora van. Annoying! He loves to push the buttons and dance to the Latin music.




I used Faith True's new kit called About A Boy. It is available at Elemental Scraps on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

I love the colors of that layout!
Oh yeah Lance is pretty cute too!

Kristin said...

LOVE that new LO, Amanda! I like the angle of Lance and that sort of sepia tone with that kit! What a perfect boy kit and great idea for scrapping the lovies!