Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Behind

I am so behind on all I need to do this week! And here I am typing this instead!

I know I promised pictures of the new rooms but my camera batteries are being charged right now. Maybe later today. The boys have been doing great sharing a room together. After they giggle and talk a while they fall asleep. It is too cute to hear them laughing at each other. I am about to try nap time with both of them. I have a feeling it won't work.

I have another layout of Shelby. This is when she came over to play.


Credits: Amanda Rockwell's Just Like Candy Kit. The chipboard is also Amanda Rockwell's. Fonts are Digs My Heart and Arial.





I have a few more layouts but I can't reveal them yet. :)

Oh- did you watch the finale of 24 last night? WOW! Billy and I couldn't go to sleep after that! We laid there thinking of what is going to happen to Jack. And we have to wait 7 months to find out.

AND- 7th Heaven is coming back! WHOO HOO! My blog buddy Kristin told me this bit of news. I am so excited!

I need to go. Busy day tomorrow. And it is the LOST finale! So- don't call me tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Hey that is a cute layout of Shelby- the background you used matches her shirt almost perfectly! I was switching back and forth between Alias and 24 but it was good!

Justin and Susie said...

Hey- do you ever get annonymous comments on your pages? i was just looking back on some of mine and there are bunch that say like, great info, bookmarked, keep the good work up- it seems weird to me!