Monday, May 15, 2006

The Big Cheese


Garrett has the cheesiest smile. This is what he does when I tell him to say cheese.






We are recovering from a great weekend. Mondays are such a letdown. Friday night we just hung out and did nothing. Saturday morning Billy got up and went to work for a few hours. He came home and made his cheese dip for Joby's party. We stopped by Grandma's real quick to say Happy Mother's Day and drop off her present. Then it was on to the crawfish boil. Garrett was a little freaked out by the swimming pool of crawling crawdads. I think he thought it was for him to play in. He did have fun with all the other toys and stuff. Lance did seem a little interested in the crawfish.



It was really good and fun. The evening ended with a "live" band. Two of my brothers and a few of their friends pulled out their guitars and played and sang. We had to leave to come back home in the middle of their "set."

Then it was Sunday. I slept in until almost 8:00! Late for us! The boys gave me their cards and we got ready for church. After church we went to eat at Saltgrass Steakhouse. It was delicious! Lance was a little grumpy but he was sooooo tired. He fell asleep as we were pulling out of the parking lot and slept for 3 hours. I had the entire afternoon and evening to MYSELF! Billy took care of the boys and put them to bed. Wonderful! It was a great weekend!


I found out that I did not make it to round three of the Ultimate Digi-Scrapper. Neither did 100 other people. I had fun the first 2 rounds and am interested to see who makes the next cut.

Not much planned for today. I need to get in the kitchen with some clorox and clean. We have already picked up toys in one room- although you can't tell now. So, hopefully Garrett will nap for me. How many of you are saying - yeah right?

This week is going to be busy. Garrett's last day of MDO, Dr. appointments, baking 4 carrot cakes for church, cleaning and all the normal stuff. Oh- and I have to complete my layout for Kim Hill's Essential Contest. And do a few layouts for my creative teams.

So, I better go get started on one of those things. Later.

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, but the Dixie Chicks are scaring me- they look dead in that video!