Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Good Girl

I couldn't decide how to start this post. Should it be My Good Girl or She-Sheppard?

We had a wonderful day today! Church was great and the afternoon was too. Billy actually took a nap. He was the only one who did! I had to run to target and while I was gone they had popsicles. I kinda guessed that they did because Lance was red. He had 2 while sitting in his bubble car outside. Both boys went to bed early and Billy cooked supper.

I found out tonight that I made it through the first round of The Ultimate Digi-Scrapper. My goal was to make the first cut and I did! The assignment was to use one picture. I choose the one of Garrett running on the beach. We had to make a new layout using the picture we choose. The next assignment is a layout with a picture of ourselves and to tell our story. Tough one! I can't show you the layouts on here until the contest is over but here is the link if you want to check it out.

That is all for now. I have a few almost finished layouts that I hope to work on tomorrow. Check back late tomorrow Deanna! I am working on one of Shelby. Night!

3 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Wow Amanda- I checked out the link! That is so cool- are all of those comments from judges or what? They sure like you!

Ryan & Ann said...

Congratulations! The layout looks fantastic!

KirstyB said...

You go girl!!! I'm glad we made it together...can't say I have as much hope for myself for this round!! Wishing you tons of luck!! :)