Saturday, April 29, 2006

It is late...


...but I wanted to put this layout up. This is my *favorite* picture right now. The picture happened by chance. I just held the camera up and pushed the button. No zooming, no focusing. I wasn't even looking at Garrett. I was playing with Lance and saw Garrett running toward me and I automatically took the picture. The camera has become part of my body lately. It like an attachment to my hand. I simply love this picture. The colors, the motion, the look on Garrett's face. Great memory.

Credits go to Brenda Kempf for her wonderful Blue Hawaiian kit. And to Kirsty for all her help getting me out of my slump. Yes, I linked you Kirsty.


Time to get my snoring husband off the couch. Or, maybe I will leave him there...

1 comment:

KirstyB said...

Love it!!! I think it all flows together really well...and I really didn't do anything for you...just helped you help yourself in the right direction!! :) We all need it once ina while!!