Friday, May 19, 2006

New Video

Until I find a new video to put up I am adding this one. Just a glimpse into the decibel level around here.

I was planning on getting a bunch of scrapbook pages done this weekend but my days are filling up. We are probably going to the beach tomorrow and then on Sunday I have a meeting at church. I should stop planning on having time to do my hobby because it never works out! I know Billy can sympathize. He has not been fishing in a long time. Our freezer is EMPTY! Maybe when this Jr. High is finished and he is not having to drive 140 miles twice a week we will have more time.

But- I did get one page done yesterday. In between making carrot cakes and cleaning up all the messes two little boys make. I had to make 5 cakes because someone's fingers ended up in a cake. Oh well! A little funny- after supper last night Garrett asked if he could have some "Garrett Cake." He thought it was a Garrett cake, not a carrot cake! Anyways...


Credits: Vellum is from Faith True, brads are Kim Hill's and I made the paper. Fonts are FunkyFun and pea Alisha

Does Charley from Maisy Mouse annoy anyone else?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great page, I love their little outfits. And I love the Garrett cake story. I look forward to those kinds of things with E one day.