Thursday, May 04, 2006

I know I know

I have not kept up with my blog. We have been super busy around here. We had Lance's pre-ops this week and I had MOPS. I don't know where yesterday went or what I did. This week has been a blur.

Lance's procedure is at seven in the morning. We have to be there at 5:30. Pray! I am so nervous right now. Garrett is staying with Sugie and PawPaw. He will be entertained by Uncle Shane and Aunt Lauren. We are so excited that they moved back to Texas.

Here is a glimpse into our crazy days. The boys race from Lance's room across the living room and into our room where they fall onto the stack of quilts. Of course Lance races with bear. I couln't get a video of the entire race because Lance kept falling over. He feet go faster than the rest of him. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Too cute! We will be thinking about Lancie tomorrow!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, that video is so cute. It almost makes me want two boys right now! Thanks for sharing. I'd be terrified of surgery on my baby tomorrow too, but he'll be fine. Easton is facing surgery (on his tear duct) and we haven't even called the doctor cuz we're too scared. Anyway, I just said a prayer for Lance and for you. Hang in there and keep us posted. Oh yeah, the little ones usually cry a lot when they wake from anesthesia because it's so disorienting. Don't be alarmed is all. :)

KirstyB said...

Amanda...thinking of you guys this morning!! Hoping surgery went well!! Hugs!!