Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I can't think of a title so this will have to do

It's done! My round 2 layout is done! I will post a link to it Sunday. I am so glad it is finished. I just opened the kit I received for completing round 1 and it is gorgeous!

We had a normal day yesterday. Garrett went to school. I took Lance to be fitted for his Aquanots- earplugs. The tiny things cost were not cheap! He was so good at the appointment. He is the opposite of Garrett! Garrett isn't bad, he just won't let anyone touch his head.

Not much planned for today. We need to pick up around here. There are toys everywhere! I was thinking of taking the boys to the mall and letting them ride the carousel. It depends on Garrett. When he woke up today he told me he "feel bad." And then he asked me to kiss his tummy and make it feel better. He is laying on the couch now with a blanket up to his chin.

That is about it. Pretty boring. I guess I can leave you with a few pictures. Let me go dig around.

3 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I hope Garrett isn't getting sick! Good luck on your round two layout. I am sure it is awesome! Jordan(a friend from school) and I just got back from a scrapbook store here in Lubbock. I didn't buy anything because I have to take inventory of the colors I have, but I am going back!

Anonymous said...

amanda- do you still want to nake a dip or something for saturday. we should have around 40. i will call you before dri. night. thanks
joby

Ryan & Ann said...

Looks like Lance likes the sprinkler about as much as Garrett!