Sunday, May 21, 2006

Playroom

Lance and Garrett now share a room. We moved Garrett's bed into Lance's room along with the dresser. Lance thinks he is sleeping on the big bed. I don't think so. The crib is still in there- for a few more weeks. We moved all the toys into Garrett's room so they could have a playroom. I was tired of toys being all over the house and the arrangements of the rooms. They look so cute now! I will take pictures tomorrow and share. The boys love it and were in there all evening playing. Garrett actually picked up after himself.

Other than cleaning the sand out of the bath tub, I did nothing else today. I kinda have a funky tummy. Billy and Garrett washed both vehicles. Lance took two naps. That is it. Our whole day. So nice to be at home and able to get stuff done.

I have a page to share. I know I have used this picture before. But since I lost the emails with all the pictures from when Shelby was here I just used this one again.


Credits: Papers from Sweet Pea Kit by Heather Thompson of Scrappy Doodle Kits. Staples are also from Heather. Yarn circle is Gina Miller's, "you is Kim Hill's and the glitter alpha is Holly McCaig's. Fonts are Digs My Heart and pea Alisha.

Time to put the rugrats to bed in their new room.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww, they share a room now? And Garrett picked up toys? How sweet.

Hey...side note...did you hear 7th Heaven was renewed for an 11th Season?

Kristin said...

Oh, you had asked if Easton was dramatic yet. Why yes...yes he is. He appears to have started his terrible twos quite early. Oy, the tantrums...

Anyway, I hope it's true about 7th Heav. I should've checked my sources before putting YOU in 7th Heaven with that news. Ha ha ha!

I forget...how old is Lance?

Kristin said...

Me again...am I annoying you yet? :) I answered my own question about Lance's age by going back through your archives. Sneaky me. Easton and Lance are even closer in age than I realized. E's due date was 2/26 so if you adjust for his preemieness then they're pretty darn close to the same age, I think.

Justin and Susie said...

I wanna see pictures of the boy's new room! :)

grandma' place said...

Those boys love that water and sand I see. Where did you go? What fun!
Whoa the boys are sharing a room? How does it work to get them to go to bed? I think it is a neat idea to have a play room.