Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Playroom

I was finally able to take a few pictures of the playroom. We don't have Lance's name up yet or anything else. Still deciding on the theme of the room. And I seriously doubt you will ever see it like this again. I took these immediately after Garrett and I cleaned it.




I do not have pictures of the bedroom today. Lance is in there taking a nap. Maybe next week.



















I don't have much else to say. I am ready for this weekend to get here. That is all. Kinda boring today!

Don't look for me much this weekend. I plan on spending all my time with my family and taking a break from the computer. Have a great Memorial Day! And don't forget why we have this day!

4 comments:

Justin and Susie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

I can't believe how many toys you guys have! Wow, what lucky boys!

Okay...we're still waiting on bedroom pictures :)

Lynds said...

WOW, I can even see vacuum lines, its so neat and organized. My kids have their playroom like that for oh... 5 seconds. LOL Looks great in there! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

KirstyB said...

Love the playroom!! Missing you guys!! When are you coming home!?!?!?! Said in my "most whiney, I miss you, please come home" kinda voice!!!! :)