Wednesday, May 31, 2006

S.P.I. #3

The video
I am not a huge Reba fan but I couldn't pass up this song. She must have been looking through my kitchen window because that is exactly what supper time looks like around here. The lyrics are so true. It has been a long time since we were just us and not Mommy and Daddy.



On to South Padre...




The pictures are in chronological order. The video does not have sound- except for the wind.





Day Two

The boys woke up early (of course) and Garrett immediately wanted to go to the beach. So, we loaded up and applied the sunscreen and headed to the beach. This time we used the wagon and it was much easier to haul all of our stuff. Lance played in his hole and Garrett played in the waves.

We stayed for a little while and then went back to the house and cleaned up. Billy and Dad went fishing and Mom and I took the boys to Wal-Mart. Lance fell asleep on the way back to the house. He was soooo tired from playing in his sand pit. We had lunch and I went back to Wal-Mart to exchange my swimming suit. When I got back Shane and Lauren were there. So we packed up and went back to the beach. This time we had boogie boards and a shovel. Made it more interesting. Mom did not go this time. She went to the airport to get Joby, Clayton and Laurie. We played and played. Lance was getting cranky so we started to head back. Garrett screamed and cried! We had to drag him away. Went back, bathed the baoys, fed them and put them to bed. And they fell asleep fast! It gave us a chance to visit and relax.


No comments: