Friday, May 12, 2006

Karasail

That is how Garrett says carousel. We rode the carousel twice today at Katy Mills. She let us have a free ride because Lance cried the first time. Plus there we were the only ones there. The second time around Lance sat in my lap and enjoyed it more. Pictures down below.

We also did a little shopping. Garrett picked out Mother's day gifts for Sugie and Grandma. He told me specifically what went to who. Later on we are going to make cards- if Lance naps.

I just unzipped a ton of kits and stuff to play with. Hopefully I can have a little time to myself Sunday to work on a few scrapbook pages. Until then I leave you with pictures from today.

Have a great Mother's Day!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love your karasail pics. I wonder if we have one nearby. Looks fun! Poor Lance, though. Enjoy your Mother's Day too...hope they let you have some "me" time to scrap with all your new stuff. I look forward to seeing it all!

Ryan & Ann said...

Poor Lance! Garrett looks like he is having a blast though! My first ride on a carousel was in West Oaks mall with Dee!

Justin and Susie said...

Lance's hair looks blonde in that picture- is that just the light or what?