Monday, May 08, 2006

Good Bye Camdens

Wow! I have a huge blog post today! So much to catch up on.

This past weekend has to be the first one that I did NOT take any pictures! Well, I took five but they are horrible. I did take video. But I will share that later this week when I have time to upload it.

We had a typical Monday around here. Billy's alarm went off a few hundred times. I cleaned and the boys destroyed. I washed and folded some laundry and the boys unfolded. I swept and mopped and the boys spilled. See a pattern??? If the Department of Health stopped by between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm we would be condemned.

I have 2 layouts to share. I hope I have not put them up here yet. They are both of Shelby! I have enjoyed using pinks and purples. I am running out of pictures of her!



Credits: Sun Worshiper Kit By Brenda Kempf and Kim Hill- available at DigiScrapDivas and circle edge by Shabby Princess.

I did this one for a sketch/realistic challenge at Shabby Princess. The resolution on the picture is pretty bad because I took it off of Deanna's blog. The journaling reads: Shelby, I wonder who taught you how to talk on the cell phone? It must be an inherited trait! You fit right in with your female relatives!


Credits: Papers are from Faith True, stitches and bows from Shabby Princess and the tab is Michelle Underwood's.

I am stressing over my next entry for the Ultimate Digi-Scrapper. An all about me page! So tough to do! I have a few pictures I am playing around with. I have a feeling I will be working up to the last minute on this one!

I made another creative team! It is for Heather Thompson of ScrappyDoodle Kits. I am so excited because she is also venturing into the internet radio world. Neat things to come!

And sadly, tonight is the FINAL episode of 7th Heaven. This had to be my all time favorite show. I like it even better than 90210. Billy thinks I am a big goober but I am so sad it is ending. I have watched the Camden's grow up and have laughed and cried along with them. I am sure I will be crying later. I know I am a big dork.

Well, I leave you with a video. I totally stole this from Amy Edward's blog. I laughed so hard at this guy. You know you all danced like this! Did all the moves! One part reminded me of someone and I bet Deanna knows who. Enjoy it!



3 comments:

Deanna said...

Ok- Who does that remind you of...?
LOVED IT! Good Laugh...

I watched 7th Heaven tonight for the first time in a while- it was sad!!! It was one of the last pure/make you feel good shows on TV!

I LOVE the layouts of Shelby!! You are so talented!!! Thanks for making them of her- I really enjoy them!
I have a couple of good pics of Toby and I from the wedding. I can e-mail them to you if you want some new material- I would love to see what you come up with...

LUVS!

Justin and Susie said...

Well, at least Lance is feeling better right? :)

Justin and Susie said...

I just watched that movie- its hilarious- I was laughing so much Justin had to come over and watch it too- we were cracking up- but now I want to know who yall are talking about!