Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just another quiet day at home. I figured I'd better put something here so Susie won't be worried! I am very excited about getting to see all my sisters-in-law this week!!! Is that how you say it? Sisters-in-law? I know we will have fun! I need to clean the house this week and put up all the trains. Garrett refuses to share his trains. Lance has learned that lesson! It is just easier to put them up than deal with the fighting. Last time Shelby and Garrett played they did fight. I guess they are too close in age. Shelby held her own against Garrett! They both have their Grandfather's bullheadedness in them!

Here are 2 new layouts:


Credits:: Shabby Princess decorative edges and Gina Cabrera's Luck Star


Credits:: The blue paper, circle paper, staples and stitch are from Shabby Princess Spring Breeze. the vellum is Faith True's. The dots paper and glitter eggs are from Dani Mogstad's Hide and Seek. The purple paper is from a freebie at PiNG Designs.

To all my digi-scrap friends (that's you Kirsty!), I can't decide if I like to scrap 8x10, 8x8 or 12x12. What do you think? The first is 8x10 and the second is 12x12. I guess it really doesn't matter. I don't put these in a special sized album. Just a photo album. And I reduce to print on a 8x10. Just curious.


Time for bed. If I can get Billy to move off my pillows.

5 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I forgot to tell you...but Ryan was disappointed that he didn't get to play with the slot car track that we got for Garrett's birthday. He was actually asking me the other day if you two could bring it to EB just to play with Garrett with it!! It was really cute! I hope that Garrett still gets to play with it.

KirstyB said...

You know me...I'm a 12x12 girl!! I have tried scrapping 8x10 but it doesn't seem to work for me! I guess whatever you feel more comfortable with...8x10's are much easier to store! LOL

Both of the layouts you posted are beautiful...I *LOVE* the beach one...so idyllic!!

KirstyB said...

Hey! Your comment counter isn't working...still says ZERO...but there are 2 posts...now 3!! :)

Kristin said...

Hey I'll be one of your "digi scrap friends" since you helped me with my slideshow and all...I prefer 12 x 12 but if I ever printed any I'd put it in an 8x8. A foot by a foot seems huge. I like 8x10's every once in awhile. You seem to do both well!

Justin and Susie said...

I am so excited to see yall too! I think we are talking shopping on Friday- how does that sound?