Thursday, April 20, 2006

For Your Viewing Pleasure


Credits:: Craft paper is Michelle Coleman's, patterned papers and fiber are from The Digi Shoppe and the screws are from Miss Mint's Spring Jelly Bean. Font is all used up.




Credits:: Everything is from the Priceless Mega kit from DigiScrapDivas




Credits:: Brenda Kempf's Butterfly Rose Kit and Faith True's letter m. Thanks to Susie for giving me the picture of Kenzie.


Credits:: Faith True's Faith, Hope and Charity kit. And to Shelby for letting her aunt scrap her pictures I stole from her Mommy's blog.



Credits:: green paper is from Sarah VanDyke, Other papers and ribbon from Robin Carlton's PB&J, Circles from Jessica Bolton's Signature, brads from Faith True's Birthday Suit and the stitched border and staples are Shabby Princess.




And MY FAVORITE:

Credits:: heart is Holly McCaig's and everything else is from Faith True. From her Bright Spring kit and Vellum pack. I colored in the letters.

Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great new LOs, Amanda! That wink one IS great. I love the tantrum too...I'm just getting my first tastes of tantrums around here. Hey...could you email me? Kristin (from BBC)

KirstyB said...

Amanda...I *LOVE* the wink layout!! Too stinking cute!! You are on quite a roll with all of your layouts lately!!! Way to go!!!

:)