Saturday, April 29, 2006

Shelby On Sugar



Happy Birthday to Shelby! Tomorrow we are celebrating Shelby's second birthday! She is having a Care Bear party. The boys are giving her a bathtub doll. I got to buy a doll! And pink wrapping paper.

I have my MOPS Mini Retreat today and I am looking forward to it. I love to get together with these ladies. We always have fun and the little break is nice. We are planning the next years events and all that. I am in charge of the Moppets (the little kiddos) and playgroup. I need to get working on it because August will be here in no time.

Lance's surgery is still on for May 5. He has a pre-op this week and we will get the go ahead there. Hopefully this last dose of antibiotics did their trick and his ear is all better. I don't want to put it off. So keep the prayers coming!

I did one layout late last night of Shelby. It was fun working with girl colors.

I used Amanda Rockwell's Spring Kit in this layout.

I need to put LanceR down for a nap and clean the chocolate off of Garrett's face.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

what a sweet LO with Amanda's Kit..this is one of my favorite kits to work with!..definately gonna check your blog more often!

Amanda said...

LOVE all your layouts!