Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

In more ways than one! The meaning of Good Friday to me has changed over the years. When I was younger is was all about no school and building our nest for the bunny. Remember that S, J and C? We would rip all of mom's monkey grass out and make nests and fight over whose was the best. I always won. Now the meaning is much deeper. The ultimate sacrifice.


This morning we dyed our Easter eggs. Garrett loves to do this and has been asking for about a month if it was time to color the eggs. Here is a picture of Garrett and his colorful eggs. It is kinda scary to see how much he looks like Billy.



And here is one of the cutest little toddler ever!


And here is a scrapbook page of my two fishermen. I say two because Lance is more interested in the dirt than the fishing.


Credits::Sasika Bokkers Spring Delight kit and Shabby Princess borders.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

{Paige} said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Amanda... The chat tonight was really fun and I'm enjoying the Digi Shoppe!!! It's always nice to meet someone that is from the same area. Have a terrific Easter weekend with the family!