Saturday, April 22, 2006

What a gorgeous day! We just couldn't let it go to waste so we packed up the boys and went to Surfside. It was absolutely beautiful! We had so much fun. This was Garrett's second time to the beach, although I doubt he remembers the first. And Lance's first time. We could not keep Garrett out of the water. He loved it! Lance ran from the water every time it came close. He had fun- just not in the water. Billy cooked hot dogs and we had a picnic. So much fun! And of course I have pictures!



I have a bunch more but I am saving them for scrapbook pages. Or maybe I will share a few next week.

Now I can't wait for our trip to South Padre!!!

3 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I am so jealous! Ryan and I wanted to go fishing so bad while we were at home this weekend, so we were going to ask if everyone would want to go to Matagorda or just the beach. Oh well...it will have to wait until this summer I guess!

Kristin said...

I'm jealous you can just go to the beach for a day, I guess I've got the mountains...the grass is always greener, eh? Great beach pics! Can't wait for the LOs.

Sarah96 said...

Amanda! What beach did you go to? Sarah