Monday, April 10, 2006

No Swipping!

This is what Garrett says when Lance takes something from him! "Lance, NO SWIPPING!" Too much Dora around here! Another favorite of mine is "What in the world?" It is just hilarious to hear that come out of a three year old!

We are having a nice Monday. Just a little playing and cleaning. Lance is cutting teeth and is now taking a very long Motrin induced nap. Garrett is eating a plum. He is so weird with his eating habits. He will go a few days and just nibble at his meals and then he will eat constantly for a day. On average, he will eat three days out of the week. That is all his skinny body needs.

I have another page to share. I created this for Brenda Kempf. It is all about me. This is the only decent picture I have of myself without a child attached to me. So, you might get sick of looking at this picture!



Credits:: Brenda Kempf's Little Peeps and Susie's Hand font. Virtual Photographer on the picture.

And this one is of Lance and Sugie walking in her backyard. It is a scraplift from gracesmum.

Credits:: inked edges and frame from Shabby Princess. The rest is all from Jessica Bolton's Signature at Eclectic Scraps. Font is butterbrotpapier

That is all for now. I need to work on my floors- you would be amazed as to what Lance can do to them!

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

I am assuming the boys are keeping you busy- you haven't updated in a while! Sorry we won't see you this weekend. We'll miss ya. We are going to go float the river- hows that for an easter sunday celebration? HEHE