Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lance has another ear infection. The tubes cannot come soon enough. He is such a grumpy bear right now. He is walking around pulling on his hair. It is so sad.

We basically spent the day taking Garrett to school, going to the doctor and then to Target to get Lance's medicine. When we did get home I made the boys clean up their rooms. Lance loves to clean up but will only last about 2 minutes. Garrett dawdles. He told me he "couldn't clean his room today." I asked him why not and you will not believe what he told me! He said "it will take forever."

That is all for today. I am going to go put the munchkins in bed. I leave you with another layout from the beach.



Credits:: Brenda Kempf's Just Beachy Kit and the fonts are Vaguely Repulsive and Coffee Break

3 comments:

KirstyB said...

Poor Lance!! Ear infections are absolutely no fun!! Hope the meds kick in fast!!

Love the newest beach layout!! Great colors to go with your picture!! Your gonna have to share some of these pics so I can scrap beah pics...oh, wait, i think I have some b&w's of Sean at the beach (sort of beach, since it was really Lake Michigan)!! Must go look!!!

Have a great day!! :)

Kristin said...

"Sand does not taste good" LOL. Great layout...the kit is perfect for that. Poor Lance with his ear infection, but Garrett and his "it will take forever" is hilarious.

Lynds said...

I hope he feels better. :( Its hard when our babies are sick. Beautiful layout! Had to laugh at the "it will take forever" comment, sounds like my kids!