Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Madness



Our house is just madness. There is no other word to describe it. I cannot keep up. I did dust, pick up, clean boy's bathroom and clean the couches and ottoman today. And then Lance woke up from his nap. That boy is a walking mess. He reminds me of Pigpen.

I spent most of the morning trying to figure out the insurance coverage for Lance's surgery. Not fun! I finally had to get Billy to help out because I was not getting the right answers. It is tentatively set for May 5.

I am very excited about tomorrow. Deanna and Shelby are coming over! Along with Grandma and Susie. Garrett and Lance will get to play with their cousin. Yeah! I am charging my camera batteries right now so I can get a few pictures of a girl!

I don't have much more to share. I was working on a new banner for the top of my blog. WAS! Garrett came and told me that "Mommy's computer was all fixed." He was trying to put a DVD in. He ended up turning it off. Now I am on a quest to find better child locks because Garrett has figured all of them out. More doorknob covers also.

That is all for now. I need to go figure out what the sticky spot is on the carpet. I am thinking gum.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey, I'm liking the new banner. Your slideshow is gone :(. Have fun with the cousin tomorrow...I wish I had a girl to scrap sometimes too. Heck, I wish I could scrap my boy better LOL

Simple Digital Girl said...

I like the banner. I like that font. I just changed mine and I was having a lot of problems trying to get it up. I uploaded it too large the first time. Go figure! LOVE your beach layout!