Saturday, April 08, 2006

Home

It feels so good to be home! I love going to my parents or anywhere else but I sure do miss my bed! I know the boys do. They go to bed so much easier at home. I guess it is just not as exciting here.

We are just hanging out today. It is absolutely gorgeous outside! I plan on a little outdoor playtime later. Anything to wear these boys out since Billy isn't coming home until tonight.

I am now on another creative team! Yeah! I have the privilege to create layouts using Brenda Kempf's wonderful kits. I am working with her Little Peeps kit. It is just adorable! Check it out- the paper piecing is amazing! I am enjoying this so much.

I have a few layouts to show off! I don't even remember what I have put on here so if they are repeats I am sorry!

Billy is going to kill me for this one! This is what happens when I get out of bed on Saturday mornings.

Credits:: Faith True Renew Kit and Hope, Faith and Love kit. Borders from Shabby Princess . Fonto is SP Coffee Break and SP Love Life

This is one of what happens while I make supper.


Credits: Faith True' s Birthday Suit

And this is of the most inquisitive little boy.

Credits: Sweet Renewal Kit from Digital Memories Magazine

Another of Lance. I love this picture of him!


Credits:: LaWanna Dejardin's Boys Club.

That is all for now!

1 comment:

KirstyB said...

Nice to see you home again!! You've been busy scrapping I see!!! Great layouts!! Congrats on your newest CT too!!! :)