Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PASS THE COLD

Ever play that game? Not fun!

I am now the one with the nasty cold. I sometimes wish that I was the first to get the cold so I would then know how it feels and what to do. I hate not knowing how to help my little ones. I totally understand the "bugs" in ears today! So I am taking some meds and drinking my orange juice and praying this does not turn into a sinus infection or bronchitis.

Yesterday my I met my mom and she took the boys for the night. It was a much needed break. I was already feeling crummy but the yuckies really hit me last night. So I got to sleep in this morning and now I am washing clothes and just sitting. Don't have any energy to do anything else. The boys will be back after lunch and hopefully we can just lay around and watch a movie. Garrett has AWANAS tonight and I don't think Billy will make it home in time to take him. Hopefully I can find a quiet corner in the church and just hang out with Lance until Billy gets there.

I promised more stuff to share with you and here it is!

This is a CD Magnet I made. I used papers from Dani Mogstad's Crazy Love kit and various ribbons.



And this is an invitation I made for Lance's 2nd birthday. I used papers from Dani's Hard At Play kit. NOTE TO FAMILY: THIS MAY NOT BE THE ACTUAL DATE! I AM STILL WORKING OUT DETAILS!

And right now I am printing out papers for the cutest little kiddie project ever! I did this with my students every Valentine's Day and they loved it! And hopefully Friday I can do it with Lance and Garrett.

Need to find a cough drop...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your altered projects. It's sad, but I never touch paper anymore!

Amanda said...

Great Blog!!! Love all your little projects - can't wait to see the kids valentines project!

MandaKay
Argh - I cannot get my comment to show!

Amanda said...

ROFL - finally I got it to show - sorry!!!

Summer Dove Simmons said...

absolutely love the invites. you rock girlie.