Sunday, January 07, 2007

RANDOM

Spent Saturday at my grandparent's house. Had fun.
Reba nipped Garrett in the butt.
Lance did not get car sick this weekend. Yay!
Billy is living his dream- hunting AND fishing.
I only took 7 pictures the entire weekend.
Garrett slept 14 hours last night.
Lance slept 10.5 hours.
I slept 4 (I can never sleep when Billy is not here)
Grocery bill was enormous. Why is produce so high?
Made it through the grocery store without a single whine or complain from the boys.
We are having breakfast for supper. YUM!
I am de-cluttering today.
We are the only ones that have taken our Christmas stuff down on our street.
I finished my entries for the first round of Amazing DigiScrapping Race. I am Kirsty's partner.
I found $25 in an old purse.



Kirsty's entry:


My entry:





1 comment:

Christine said...

You have been very BUSY!!!
Great job on all the layouts!