Friday, February 02, 2007

LITTLE GOODIES

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Valentine's Day is my 2nd most favorite holiday. Aw heck- who are we kidding? I love every holiday! But Valentine's Day is extra special since it is my sweetheart's birthday. And he hates it! So I try to separate the two events and this year I have something extra special planned for Billy. (Don't make plans for next weekend Billy!) Garrett is in on it with me and is getting excited also. Now I just need to figure out how to fit 32 candles on his cake.

The boys will have Valentine's parties at MDO and AWANAS. We already bought their CARS cards and tattoos. And I am making them a little something extra to pass out to their friends.

Aren't they the cutest! I made some using Dani's new kit also. And you can get them FREE! Check out Dani's blog and grab the link to her newsletter. Lots of inspiration in there!


At the very bottom of the newsletter is a link to grab a page of 3 sweetheart box covers. Just print, tape/glue and add a little ribbon. I added the boy's names before printing but you could always add it with a Sharpie after printing.



Today is Craft Day in our household. That means that it will be a mess when you get home Billy. We are making a cute little project that involves red, pink and hearts! I miss making crafts- it is the only thing I miss about teaching. So I have decided to establish Craft Day.

But first I need to go to the grocery store. Super Bowl weekend is almost as crazy as Thanksgiving so I plan to get our goods before it gets crowded. And we need glue.

Have a great weekend! And check back soon- I hope to have adorable pictures up!

No comments: