Wednesday, January 17, 2007

5 THINGS

Kirsty got me again!

5 Secrets

1.) I love to floss. And my favorite floss (yes, I have a favorite) is Crest Glide. It drives Billy nuts! He can't stand to hear the floss or see me do it. But I still love to floss.

2.) I always wanted a sister. And since that never happened I would dress my little brothers up and put make-up on them.

3.) I hate to use public restrooms. I must have to go pretty bad if I venture into the restroom at WalMart.

4.) I have never been able to do a cartwheel. Never ever.

5.) I wanted to be Anne of Green Gables when I was growing up.

So there. 5 things you never knew. And now I tag Dani, Jennifer, Sarah, Vicki and Brittany.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for the tag chica! Makes me feel *loved*! And ITA about the public restroom thing! LOL! I'm stealin' it!

Vicki said...

AAAAARGH! LOL... alright I'll go see if I can remember how to log in and post my 5 secrets :) Thanks for the tag!

I think I'm gonna steal the public restroom thing too!