Thursday, January 11, 2007

UPDATE

Lance is better. Still a sickie but getting better. He ended up having a nasal swab done and blood drawn. And since he has inherited his mother's scared veins the nurse had to poke him twice. And yes, he was screaming. I promised Garrett he could get some ice cream if he was a good boy and would stop asking me a million questions. That shut him up fast. So he got his ice cream with M&Ms and Lance got a strawberry shake. That is all he ate today. So sad. We did get the test results back and he has a virus. The doctor was worried about the flu but luckily it wasn't that. Now I just have to wait for Garrett to get it. The only thing these boys share are colds.

I have a massive headache and am heading to bed. I promise some pictures and layouts this weekend!

No comments: