Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY 2007 TO YOU!

I can't believe it is 2007. And I have lived through 3 decades. Nothing like a new year to make you feel old.

We hung out at home last night and did our usual thing. The boys are worn out from all the fun times with Daddy. They were in bed by 8:30 and we were in bed at 11. I know- lame!

And now the boys are outside trimming the trees and bushes. I think Billy just loves all the help he gets! Sometime today Billy will also make his yummy black-eye peas. I look forward to it every year.

And with the new year come new resolutions. I have a pretty long list! I will share a few with you so you can hold me accountable.

1. clean out all closets and keep them organized
2. clean out all clutter in the kitchen
3. paint the interior and help Billy with the exterior
4. daily devotions and weekly devotions with Billy
5. drink 8 glasses of water daily.

There are others but they are a little too personal to put out there in blogland.

So I guess I should go get started. The water one sounds the easiest ;)

3 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

Good luck with your resolutions! I haven't written mine down yet ... I did soooo good with last years :P (right....)

Justin and Susie said...

I love you new layout! I wonder where the boys got those pj's? :)

Angela said...

Great resolutions! I need to figure out some for myself!