Sunday, January 21, 2007

DO YOU SEE THAT?

It is the sun! Oh my! I actually forgot what sunshine feels and looks like. It has been well over a week since we have been blessed with any sunlight. Just a few wispy clouds in the sky and glorious sunshine! It feels like Texas again! (Shhhhh... I know there is another nasty winter storm coming but please let me have this moment)

I know it has been a few days since my last post but I really have nothing to talk about. Wednesday was nasty. We stayed inside and watched the icicles and ate a few of them. The boys had a great day at MDO Thursday and I had my quiet time. We did nothing Friday. I don't think Garrett even got out of his pjs. And yesterday the boys spent the day with my parents while Billy went hunting and I went to a meeting. The little boys got haircuts today and it is short! I'll have to get pictures when Lance wakes up. That is about it. Busy but boring.

And I have a few more pictures and layouts to show.

Looking at the ice





If you look closely in the Jeep is my oven mitt that Lance likes to wear when he is driving.





I had this layout finished for a while but forgot about it. Credits HERE



And this one is for the Amazing Digi Scrapbooking Race. The challenge was to make a layout about books. Credits HERE



The other challenge we had this week was to swap photos with our partner. So here is lovely Miss Emma. Credits HERE

No comments: