Thursday, January 04, 2007

THEY MAKE MY HEART HAPPY

I just picked the boys up from MDO. I always get Garrett first. When he was leaving all the little kids in his class told him bye. Too cute! And then we go get Lance. I was talking to his teacher for a minute and he finally looked up and saw me and went flying through the door. He didn't stop at me. He ran straight to Garrett and gave him a HUGE hug! He missed his big brother! Garrett then gave Lance a hug. I started to tear up! I am so happy they have become best friends!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwww...I SO look forward to moments like those. What a special bond.

Justin and Susie said...

How cute! I am glad for you they get along now and will share- but to hug- wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I love your page....it always makes me slightly teary eyed! The boys are just growing and growing!
Anyways-
Clayton and I found a rent house in Irving which we are excited about....just wanted to share something about our landlord.
He's young like you and Billy ;), and has two young boys about 6 and 4. Well he also informed us that when his wife and him tried for their third and last baby, which hopefully would be a girl, they recieved 2 twin boys instead!! 4 boys! WOuldn't that be a great addition to the Heimann family? haha. Talk to you later!