Sunday, January 14, 2007

FAMILY

I had one of those moments this morning. The warm, fuzzies make you heart sing moment. Billy went to get Lance out of the crib when he woke up and brought him to our bed. And Garrett followed along not too long after. And there we were all snuggly and warm in the bed. Of course it didn't last long but it was just enough to give me a happy heart all day long.

Playing with the boys is so much fun lately (if they had naps!!!) and always entertaining. Lance is repeating EVERYTHING we say and has his own version of jokes. Garrett is becoming very inquisitive and wants to know why, how and when. It has been a while since I documented what they can do so here we go:

Garrett: likes to "smell" words, is drawing much better, is talking to his teachers now, has a best friend, LOVES preschool, shares and takes turns, does his chores, loves to sing songs and make up songs, barely eats anything unless it is chocolate (he gets that from Billy)

Lance: is learning his shapes, tells us animal sounds, occasionally uses sentences, knows most colors, knows the letter "H", sings, can do puzzles, jumps really high, can throw overhand HARD, getting better at pedaling, holds the crayon the right way (he gets that from me), eating like it is going out of style

They are growing too fast! Lance will be two soon and I am not ready for that! Look at him here- he is too big!

Credits HERE


Credits HERE



Credits HERE

Credits HERE

Credits HERE

OK- time to go. Super excited about 24 tonight!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw, I feel the same way. I don't want my kids to grow up, but growing up they are. It's sad. But your LOs are really beautiful!

Lena Brandenburg said...

Beautiful layouts! So he can smell words, huh? LOL...have you ever heard of synesthesia? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

Awww...yours and Kirty's layouts match! How cute! LOL

Betty Jo said...

What adorable little blessings you have there. Your LOs are awesome. I've tried several times to leave a message today but blogger keeps kicking me out for some reason. I have my fingers crossed while hitting post. :0)

Betty Jo said...

Yippee! It finally worked!!