Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BUGS IN EARS

Our phone is back! Turns out there was a problem with the underground line and they had to replace it. In the cold rain. It works now and my DSL is back on.

But we still have the sickies. Billy and I just feel run down. The boys have nasty coughs and noses. Garrett has sporadicly told me he has "bugs" in his ears which makes me think he might have an ear infection. He has said this for 3 days so just don't think he is being silly. So back to the doctor tomorrow to get it looked at. Which means he might not get to go on his field trip and Lance might miss MDO also. We did skip Awanas tonight because Garrett was very tired and had goopey eyes.

That is all the excitement around here.

I will be back tomorrow with an update, pictures and layouts. But I will leave you with this:

"NO!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: