Tuesday, January 16, 2007

M&Ms

My boys love M&Ms- especially the minis. And when they are extra good they get some at the store. Or when Sugie comes over she usually has some hiding in her bag. And this is what happens when you give Lance M&Ms. Or mmmmmssss as he calls them.









And if you needed more proof that Garrett LOVES chocolate:



And if you were wondering what we have been doing in this cold weather:


Playing pirates! I made the Cranium Mega Fort (great toy Santa!) into a pirate ship yesterday. Pirate Garrett made Pirate Lance walk the plank several times. And they used their map Garrett drew to find the "X" and the great treasure of fruit snacks.



It was good fun until Pirate Lance destroyed the ship.

It is just about time to get Garrett and since it will take me forever to get Lance's gloves, hat and jacket on I need to get going!

4 comments:

Petra said...

Great pictures..especially love the ones with all the chocolate...looks jummie!! And also looks like when i was that age...chocolate rules!! have a great day...((hugs))

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh how fun! I love the photos - I should really look into that neat looking toy!

Stephanie said...

LOL it gives new meaning to "melts in your mouth, not in your hand." Also I hear ya on taking forever to get the hats and gloves on! Sheesh!

Margie said...

Love the chocolate face!! The pirate ship looks like so much fun!