Friday, December 29, 2006

TRAINS

Can a boy ever have enough trains? Santa and Sugie & PawPaw added to the GeoTrax collection this Christmas. And Daddy and Garrett worked on getting it just right today. It has now outgrown the playroom and resides in the living room. And I don't think all the pieces are pictured here. Yes, we have an obsession.




So this brings our train set tally up to four. One for all of us ;)

Today is just yucky. We were going a little stir crazy so we went for a quick trip to Target. After that it was lunch and nap time. Lance and I took a nap while Garrett watched CARS. He has to watch the movie with all his die-cast CARS lined up in a row. Billy paid bills and fun stuff like that. Now all three are in the garage "building" with scrap wood, screws and little plastic hammers.

Here is one of my construction workers.


I am enjoying all my presents I received. The tablet is awesome! So much fun being able to draw and actually use my own handwriting. I have a few layouts with my own handwriting but they still need some finishing touches. But I do have this one to share:

credits: Joy to the World by Ashley Olson available at The Digi Shoppe. Alpha is Stacie Prinzo's and scallop is Jen Caputo's from The Digi Shoppe Essentials. Font is pea Marcie.

That is all for now folks. Off to have more family time. Whatever will we do when Billy goes back to work? He has been on vacation for 8 days and has 3 days left. That has been the best Christmas gift so far!

No comments: