Sunday, June 18, 2006

World's Best Daddy






Happy Father's Day Billy!









Another great weekend! Saturday I didn't do much around here. Billy went in to work for a few hours. In the afternoon we headed over to Sugie and PawPaw's to get the boys. All of my brothers and sisters-in-law were there. We had a great meal and Garrett learned things that only an Aunt or Uncle would teach.

Today we went to church and had a wonderful Father's Day lunch- at McDonald's. Then we went to see Grandma and Grandpa. The boys had fun running around there. Helen and I took Garrett to pick tomatoes. He was eating as many as he was picking. I come back to find Lance with a big scrape on his forehead, nose and shin. He is now officially a little boy.

We were wondering when Garrett would start the "are we there yet?" And he has. The entire way home he asked different variations of that question. And he is also a backseat driver. He likes to tell us when there is a red/green light and which way to go. Just like his Daddy.

Speaking of- I did this the other night:


Billy seems to disagree with me. He does not think Garrett looks like him. I need to put one of Billy's childhood pictures up and compare. I think he looks like and acts like his daddy. Heck- they even sleep alike.

It is late and I am tired. Off to bed---

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Amanda, this turned out fabulous. What a cute layout (a little sweetie btw!!!!). Thanks for sharing!!!

Justin and Susie said...

We finally got our internet turned back on- can you tell? I just responded to all of last week's posts. I love your new title- and I love your picture- they way you made it in color! Can't wait to see more- you get more and more creative every day!