Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend Recap

We are all sooooooo tired! We went to Surfside yesterday and had a blast! The water was beautiful and so calm. Robert and Helen met us down there and joined in on our fun. Garrett immediately pulled Grandma to the water. Lance sat in his hole for a while. Then he found a little tide pool and played in that. He even ventured out into the waves and splashed around. He also tried to go after his Daddy who was fishing. Neither one of the boys have any fear around water. Wonderful day!

Today was Sunday School and church. I don't know what Garrett was doing in his class but when we picked him up he ws sweating! I am glad he has such a good time. Everytime I pick him up the teachers always tell me that he is the sweetest boy and never gets in trouble. And I always want to know if they are sure they are talking about my Garrett and not the other Garrett in the class. Lance has started to cry whenever I leave him. It is so sad and makes it so hard on me. He is really growing up!

That is all I have. I need to go give Lance his paci so he will go to sleep. His brother is already passed out. Have a great week!

No comments: