Thursday, June 08, 2006

Busy Week

What a busy week! And there is still soooooo much to do. Monday we were stuck here because Billy had the booster seat. On Tuesday Lance had a dermatologist appointment. Wednesday we went to Target and Sugie came over. And today I have a bunch of phone calls to make. I need work on MOPS stuff also. Of course there are a ton of things that need to be cleaned and worked on around the house. But I like to do those late in the day so then it stays clean for a few hours.

At Lance's appointment we found out he has Eczema and Keratosis Pilaris. Fancy ways of saying he has bumps all over his body. He has all sorts of creams I have to apply twice a day. Yeah right! You try to hold him down and get the right cream on the right body part. And we shouldn't use baby wipes any more. I am attempting to use soft paper towels because I can't keep up with washing that many washcloths. I am keeping the wipes in the diaper bag because it is easier.

We had to take the alligator pool back because it had a leak in it. So Garrett picked out a Giraffee pool instead. I like it better because it has more room for Lance to splash around. They played in the pool for over an hour yesterday. Garrett was worn out! They both ate all their supper. And thirty minutes later Garrett wanted cereal. I think he is having a growth spurt because all he does is eat.

Here are a few pictures and pages. Way to many to leave credit. So if anything catches your eye I will be glad to direct you to the credits in one of my galleries.













5 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Thank you thank you! I needed pictures! I love your layout of yourself- the one of Dee and Toby is cute too!

Kristin said...

Hiya...wowsa...lots of grrrrreat layouts, Amanda! Easton has eczema too. We have never used baby wipes on him...well we do, we just rinse all the soap and stuff out before we wipe his little bum. 17 months of this and it has been great...no problems skin-wise in that "area". :) Just wanted to suggest that for you even if it is a bit of a pain. We just keep the wipe tub next to the sink and rinse rinse rinse.

Oh, and he does better when we apply his creams if we let him play with the spare tube. Not sure if Mr. Lance would like that or not but they're of similar ages.

Lisa said...

Wow Girl, when you scrap do you ever scrap. Tons of gorgeous layouts! Looks like you have a couple of little cuties there, lol. TFS ~ Lisa :)

Deanna said...

LOVE ALL THE LAYOUTS! I realy like the one you did of Toby and I! Thanks so much!
Your "A Good Place" is one of my favorite ones you have ever done.

I got to get one of those pools- looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the layouts!!! BUt really.. that pool is just adorable! I think I need to get my kiddo's outside today.. hmmmmm hehe I like the wore SLAP out thing that happens! ;)